October 15 – 17, 2019 in Baltimore, MD
Across the country, communities are working to improve population health and whole-person wellness through partnerships that bring diverse sectors together to unleash the full potential of their data. The third annual All In National Meeting is designed to lift up the hard-won knowledge and practical lessons from these pioneering local data sharing initiatives to accelerate our progress toward improved health equity for all.
The meeting will feature inspiring plenary discussions with leading experts, community breakout sessions sharing practical lessons and advice, and opportunities to network with those with similar interests. Updates about the event will be posted on this page as they become available. You can also read the recap and agenda from last year’s annual meeting for more information.
- Registration: Register for the All In National Meeting 2019. Logistical information can be found on the event registration site.
Please note: Registration for this year’s meeting will include a small registration fee, in addition to whatever travel and hotel costs incurred. Some All In partners may subsidize meeting costs for their grantees, and scholarships will be offered to presenters. Check with your program office for more information.
- Agenda: Take a peek at the All In National Meeting 2019 Agenda At-a-Glance and session descriptions.
- All In National Meeting Scholarship: On behalf of All In: Data for Community Health, the Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH) National Program Office will award over 70 full and partial scholarships to individuals working in local community collaborations and their partners to support registration, travel and lodging for the 2019 All In: Data for Community Health National Meeting. Fill out the Scholarship Form for consideration.
- Get Updates: Stay informed about this event by signing up for the All In newsletter.
- Learn from your peers: With hundreds of stakeholders from diverse sectors and professional backgrounds, you’ll be surrounded by peers who understand your work and the unique challenges you face.
- Hear from thought leaders: Thought-provoking plenary sessions featuring trailblazers in the field will explore big picture ideas and unique perspectives that can help inform your strategy.
- Discover new solutions: Whether you’re interested in strengthening partnerships, addressing legal or technical challenges, or improving sustainability, the sessions will feature a wide range of practical tools and examples.
- Share your expertise: Through presentations and networking events, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure for your work and forge meaningful connections with stakeholders that can help advance your goals.