This webinar featured four community collaborations, led by health departments, working to integrate data from sectors that influence individual and community health, such as housing, education, social service, economic development, and safety. These health departments include the New York City Department of Mental Health and Hygiene, Allegheny County Health Department, Baltimore City Health Department, and Public Health Seattle & King County. Each panelist discussed how they are accessing, analyzing and leveraging big data to address public health priorities.
- Carrie Hoff, Deputy Director, Health & Human Services Agency, San Diego County
- Kevin Konty, MS, Director, Research and Analytics, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Karen Hacker, MD, MPH, Director, Allegheny County Health Department
- Amy Laurent, MSPH, Epidemiologist III, Public Health, Seattle & King County
- Darcy Phelan-Emrick, DrPH, Chief Epidemiologist, Baltimore City Health Department
If you enjoyed this content, consider joining an All In Affinity Group.
We encourage you to subscribe to the All In Newsletter to receive updates on programming, as well as join the All In Online Community!