During this National League of Cities webinar, leaders from All In: Data for Community Health, including DASH grantee Public Health – Seattle & King County, joined Community Commons to discuss how cities can use data more efficiently to improve community health.
- Nick Wallace, Associate, National League of Cities
- Peter Eckart, Director, Center for Health and Information Technology, Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI)
- Alison Rein, Senior Director, Evidence Generation and Translation, AcademyHealth
- Stacy Wegly, Senior Associate, Community Initiatives
- Amy Laurent, Epidemiologist, Public Health Seattle/King County