During this National League of Cities webinar, leaders from All In: Data for Community Health, including DASH grantee Public Health – Seattle & King County, joined Community Commons to discuss how cities can use data more efficiently to improve community health.
- Nick Wallace, Associate, National League of Cities
- Peter Eckart, Director, Center for Health and Information Technology, Illinois Public Health Institute (IPHI)
- Alison Rein, Senior Director, Evidence Generation and Translation, AcademyHealth
- Stacy Wegly, Senior Associate, Community Initiatives
- Amy Laurent, Epidemiologist, Public Health Seattle/King County
If you enjoyed this content, consider joining an All In Affinity Group.
We encourage you to subscribe to the All In Newsletter to receive updates on programming, as well as join the All In Online Community!