The webinar featured two projects that are creating a culture of innovation in their communities by using collaborative, data-driven approaches to examine health trends at the local level and prevent negative health outcomes. These projects are led by health departments that are forming new partnerships with universities, hospitals, and community organizations to create data sharing systems that use methods like predictive analytics and hotspotting to target resources and programs more efficiently for the greatest impact.
- Jessica Solomon Fisher, MCP, Chief Innovation Officer, Public Health National Center for Innovations
- Raed Mansour, MS, Director, Office of Innovation, Chicago Department of Public Health
- Michael Fried, MS, Chief Information Officer, Baltimore City Health Department
- Presentation Slides
- Blog Sharing Key Takeaways
- UC Center for Data Science and Public Policy Tools: Targeting Proactive Inspections for Lead Hazards
- Video: About Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- Report: Using Electronic Health Data for Community Health
- Chicago Github data sources:
If you enjoyed this content, consider joining an All In Affinity Group.
We encourage you to subscribe to the All In Newsletter to receive updates on programming, as well as join the All In Online Community!