This webinar shared key takeaways about the intersection of clinical data, claims, and the social determinants of health (SDOH) from a recent HealthDoers peer-to-peer event.
- Clare Tanner, PhD, Co-Director of Data Across Sectors for Health (DASH), Michigan Public Health Institute (MPHI)
- Sanne Magnan, MD, PhD, Co-Chair National Academies of Sciences Roundtable on Population Health Improvement and former President and CEO of the Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI)
- Kristin Paulson, JD, MPH, Director of Health Care Programs for the Center for Improving Value in Health Care (CIVHC)
- Meredith Roberts-Tomasi, Senior Director of Programs and Operations, Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- Elizabeth Mitchell, President and CEO of the Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement (NRHI)
If you enjoyed this content, consider joining an All In Affinity Group.
We encourage you to subscribe to the All In Newsletter to receive updates on programming, as well as join the All In Online Community!