We invite you to forward the survey link to other colleagues who should be included.
Your responses will help inform the development of new tools, resources, and technical assistance opportunities to support your work. We’ll also release a summary report sharing the findings.
In the meantime, there are many ways to learn about and connect with other local collaborations in the All In: Data for Community Health network. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Join the All In online community, where you can explore a list of projects across the country that are engaged in data sharing, connect with other professionals tackling common challenges, and access a library of relevant resources. Make sure to fill out your individual member profile to complete the registration process.
- Subscribe to the All In newsletter: Get monthly updates from All In, including news about local collaborations, practical resources, funding opportunities and upcoming events.
- Explore All In Resources: Find publications, podcasts, webinar recordings, and other resources for multi-sector data sharing collaborations.
- Follow the Conversation on Twitter: Share your thoughts and insights about multi-sector data sharing for health on Twitter using our official hashtag #AllInData4Health.
- Join Us at Upcoming Events: View our calendar to learn about upcoming conferences, webinars, and other events that will feature presentations from All In.
We appreciate your contribution to this nationwide effort and will share the results when they become available this summer.